The PlasmaDLT ION Resource introduction scheme.
In this guide:
ION Resource introduction
Operating on large data sets can sometimes place severe computational demands on the underlying resources used to help determine the "world state" of our distributed computational network, which ultimately powers our Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). A Liquid Provide Proof of Stake approach can help to provide for a smooth transition with a free model. The resource economy will act when the committee holds a vote on the appointment of memory. For system users, resource economics means paying for actions with information. Payment is required as a percentage. Working with memory can use internal settlement models to form the final commission for a client when interacting with business products. Payment of resources is made automatically inequivalent.
- Registration wallet pay for ION resource for create account, account data is an average of 2-3 ION
- The ION cost is set by the nodes based on operating costs divided by the emission of RAM where 1KB=1ION every subsequent 5184000 blocks
- Resources will not be counted in transactions, ION resources are used to store account transaction notes
- DApp applications store user notes within their contract account and pay for ION, i.e. if the user conducts a transaction with the contract, ION is not taken from him, if the contract developer doesn`t charge an additional fee for ION
- How calculate resource for Dapp The amount of code = code_size X setcode_ram_bytes_multipliercode_size size of wast filesetcode_ram_bytes_multiplier =10 Overhead_per_row_pper_index = 32 + sizeof(key) + row data for all objects, ION for Dapp = Amount of code + overhead_per_row_pper_index
See these additional resources for more information about authorization, webhooks and invoices actions.
For API feature requests, bug reports and other questions related to API guides, contact [email protected].